Monday, January 7, 2008

B. Com/ B.Laws

Well I managed to get the transfer. I am now studying Law and Commerce. It was funny, i was stressing over nothing as i was apparently quite easily in. They still managed to give us an assignmnent on enrollment day, which was a bit annoying, i mean its still holidays and all.


Just reading through the last post made me realise how boring they were, but it proabbly does reflect the sort of person I am. I mean I am pretty quiet and reserved. Its interesting to contrast that with the fact I enjoy public speaking, work in a market research firm hence am talking to people and am quite vocal on the cricket field.


Our cricket team qualified for the finals, most likely with top spot, and I am vice-captain (for a few games anyway) but its nice to finally be scoring some runs. Having said that, my last two innings have been single digits, but there was a 49 not out prior to that.

Will continue

3 comments:

Ritzy said...

CONGRADZ ON TRANSFER + CRICKET

dang. so hardcore hahhaa..

hmm..sounds like ya havin fun and making the most of holidays =]

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.