Thursday, October 4, 2007

The best joke + past influences

This is the best joke I have read in ages. It surpasses my usual brilliant sense of humour (jk).
Well here it is:

A mom dad and baby tomato are walking down the street and the baby starts to lag behind so the dad goes back and smashes the baby and says "ketchup."

Brilliant.

One past influence for me was my Year 10 English teacher. She had this rule that if we used words such as "can't" instead of cannot, i.e. abbreviations, we lost marks. The aim was to make us write formally. It's stuck with me and I find it really difficult to use can't, won't etc., which becomes really annoying after a while, particulary whilst leaving comments and in general.

Oh well, Melbourne's completed the trifecta, Melbourne Victory, Geelong and of course the mighty Melbourne Storm. So well done to Melbourne "the sporting capital of the world."

I seem to have this pain in my ribcage every time I breathe. Saw the doctor and have to get an x-ray done. But on a more positive note, CRICKET starts this weekend. I am playing in the 4ths.

And still have not seen Rush Hour 3. I have heard brilliant reviews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You spelt cannot incorrectly.