Sunday, October 14, 2007

A week goes by

About six months ago, I applied for the Ancora Imparo scholariship studnet leadership program. Well, I just found out last week that I have been selected for an interview this Tuesday. Im hoping it will go well, but they only end up picking 40 students out of all the applicants. But surely, I must have gotton to this stage because they saw something in me?

Well, I have got a suit all donned out, in anticipation. Last Saturday we had round 2 of the cricket season, we smashed the opposition by 150runs or so. Our team made 260-0 which meant I did not bat even though I was first drop (i.e. number three). The opposition did not even try to chase our total. They just blocked and blocked which got really annoying after a while and there was a bit of sledging ging on. Well two wins in two games, so going pretty well.

My uncle, aunty, their three uear old baby and my grandma (from my mum's side) are coming over here for a few weeks (grandma for three months) and they just had their Visa approved. I have not seen them in a few years so it will be interesting. Saw the Singing Bee, it seems really "bubbly" and "exciting" for the audience.

No comments: